Why GoPro with Cydive, Paphos, Cyprus?
Cydive is the only PADI 5 * IDC Centre based at the harbour in Paphos, Cyprus. PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centres (Five Star IDCs) are dive centres that meet all PADI Five Star Dive Center standards, plus offer PADI instructor-level training. We have a full time PADI Course Director based at our state of the art Dive facility and are committed to offering PADI Instructor Development Courses and continuing education opportunities to dive professionals. If your goal is to become a PADI Scuba Instructor, start earning the world’s most recognized and desired professional scuba rating: Gopro with Cydive.
So why Gopro in Cyprus?
If you will be looking for work as an Instructor after your PADI IDC, you cannot choose a better place. There are many up and coming dive locations in Cyprus (including the World-class wreck Zenobia) and you are always just a flight from the hot spots of Mediterranean and Egyptian.
And why Gopro with Cydive?
- Cydive run PADI IDCs throughout the summer season here in Cyprus. If you wish to start your career path outside of this season this is no problem, utilising our Internship packages makes this possible.
- Cydives Multilingual instructional team can help you with translations and will allow you to present your material in your own language
- At Cydive we integrate a standard IDC preparation course into our standard PADI IDC program; therefore there is no additional cost to the candidate.
- At Cydive our PADI IE (Instructor Exam) pass is guaranteed for every candidate without any conditions: If you are unsuccessful during the PADI IE, we will conduct a second PADI IDC course for you free of charge.
- Cydive’s purpose built dive centre allows full facilities within 5 minutes walk of each other meaning you can practice any aspect of your PADI IDC any time you need to, there is a purpose built diving pool away from the crowds, with its natural shade and hammocks, ensures that all our candidates can find the necessary peace and quiet to be able to focus and enjoy their courses. All-night parties and streets of bars are not what you need during your PADI IDC!
- Cydive is equipped with a full service facility, changing rooms, hot showers, equipment store rooms, swimming pool, 2 Custom Built Dive Boats for comfortable dives before during and after the programs.
- Standard scuba diving equipment, tanks, weights and all transfers are included during the Cydive PADI IDC, PADI IE and all other PADI Professional Courses you take with us both before and after the PADI IDC.
- Career development programmes. At Cydive we do not simply focus on your PADI IDC. We can also help you to find permanent full time employment after it. We offer individual PADI Speciality Instructor Training Courses, PADI MSDT Prep and PADI IDC Staff Instructor courses in order to make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Your PADI Course Director or PADI Master Instructor will be present throughout your entire Instructor Examination to provide support and logistics to you.
- We limit the number of candidates on each of our Cydive PADI IDCs to a ratio of 4:1 staff. This is half the number PADI allows at 8:1. This allows for personal attention adding to your enjoyment of the experience.
- The Cydive PADI IDC Classroom is yours to use for the entire course, if you choose to stay afterwards to complete assignments our staff will be on hand to provide any assistance. All facilities in this room are yours to use for the duration of the PADI IDC, including TV’s, DVD’s, computers, an updated PADI Library and materials etc.
- Unlimited diving! Yes thats right, complete your PADI IDC with Cydive and we offer you unlimited diving for life (conditions apply)