Employment opportunities in Cyprus – Do you want to join our PADI Instructor team at Cydive?
Cydive are looking for motivated individuals that work well on their own initiative as well as in a team to conduct quality PADI Courses adhering to PADI Standards and representing Cydive in a professional manner at all times.
Some of the key points of the successful candidate are:
- Russian/English speaking-conversational & written or any other European language speaking-conversational & written
- Having a Clean Driver Licence to drive cars
- Being Enthusiastic, Flexible and have a positive attitude
- Being Respectful of company equipment and properties
- Being respectful of Customers, and Colleague Equipment
Some of the Key Values and Competencies are:
- Ethics and Values.
- Effective communication.
- Positive thinker
- Be a good listener
- Able to follow directions
- Determined to succeed.
- Flexible and adaptable/Reliable.
- Planning and organization.
- Customer focused.
- Selling Skills
- Creativity and innovation.
The job entitles and not limited to:
- To teach courses from DSD to PADI Divemaster and Specialties, also to visit a selection of hotels where our staff will promote our services and will introduce people to diving doing some free try out dives in the pool.
- Lead Dives for Experience divers
- Conduct snorkelling experiences
- Actively promote Courses, Con Ed, Dive Excursions, and Equipment sales to the company customers and students.
- Conduct pool demonstrations in selected Hotels and actively promote company interests and activities
- About the day off, you are entitled one day a week, we try to keep the same day in the week throughout the season, but at times it might be necessary to change it.
Working hours are average from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm in high season; at times we might finish a little later.
In High season the pace works quite fast, for a better performance flexibility, good time management and organization skills are highly required.
The season is going to start in March/ April and it will peak up until July.
From July until end of October is the high season and by mid November slows down .
Salaries and Benefits
- Cydive staff will undergo an induction and evaluation period of 3 weeks (full salary will be paid. After which an employment agreement will be signed, outlining the agreed duration of employment, salary etc.
The salary is based on two elements : basic + commissions
- Instructors: We offer a basic salary of €850+ a commission of 5% on the gross sales result of revenue produced
- Dive Masters: We offer a basic salary of €500+ a commission of 5% on the gross sales result of revenue produced
- Sales Person: We offer a basic salary of €500+ a commission of 5% on the gross sales result of revenue produced
- Interns: We offer a basic salary of €350+ a commission of 5% on the gross sales result of revenue produced
- CYDIVE employees may purchase any diving equipment and PADI materials to preferential rates. Any purchase made by the staff must be paid in full before to receive the goods.
- After the first month of employment Cydive employees are entitled to a 20% discount on training courses.
- When signing for a training course members of staff have to pay a deposit of 30% on the course price. The rest of the course fees need to be paid in a max of three instalments.
- Cydive staff will be awarded benefits like Free professional education courses and seminars, provided that their performance will meet or exceed the company expectations
- Accomodation is provided in 2/3 bedrooms houses.
- The living arrangements are based on two people sharing each room
- Staff to provide own Bed sheets, and towels.
- Accommodation needs to be kept tidy and clean at all time
- Cydive will cover cost of water and basic electricity, staff wanting to use air-condition, or electrical heating elements will have to pay the extra cost.
- Please be considerate to the other staff particularly those with whom you share a room.
- Accommodation supplement of €100 per month will be given to those who wish to made their own arrangements.
If you would like to join us Contact us