Aquilon Purge Valve
Purge snorkel with semi-dry top designed starting from ergonomic and comfort values. The innovative technical features guarantee a fast purge operation.
- The Air Deflector enhances the purging operation, sending water through the tube and outside the snorkel.
- The mouthpiece is fixed to the Air Deflector, which means no more rigidity in the mouthpiece base. Benefits: less jaws fatigue, more comfort.
- The position of the Twin Elliptical Purge Valve (vertical) helps the purging operation if the diver’s head is both face down or standing in a vertical position.
- Hose Joint Rotation Dry System – Thanks to an O-ring and designed parts, the frame of the mouthpiece holder can rotate around the barrel. The diver can adjust the correct inclination. It allows a perfect and customised fitting avoiding any bother.
- 100% Anatomic Silicone mouthpiece.
- Bi-material corrugate made of a PP compound and TPR, which does not crush or deform.
- D-shaped barrel – a flat, rather than round, face sits against the skin for a better comfort.
- Polycarbonate Valve Shield with photoengraved finishing.
- Bi-material (bi-colour) splashguard with side dry chamber for a faster cleaning. The top is made of a TPR soft material which is safe and harmless.
- New fix clip with bigger section to ensure the snorkel is easy to put on and remove.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.