Min Certification (N/A) Min Age(10) Dives(2)
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a part of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you want to obtain a PADI Certificate in just 1,5 days of training Scuba Diver course is the right choice for you.
It gives you the option to upgrade to Open Water Diver any time in any dive centre as PADI certificates do not need a renewal and are recognized world wide.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses
- You must be 10 years old or older
- Adequate swimming skills
- good physical health
During your Scuba Diver Course you will complete:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Three pool sessions to learn basic scuba skills
- Two Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.