PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Advanced Open Water Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water course gives you the opportunity to go deeper, see and experience more. The course involves five Adventure Dives: a deep dive, a navigation dive, and three additional Adventure Dives of your choice. After completing your Advanced Open Water Course you will be certified to dive up to 30 m, which gives you the chance to visit more dive sites and discover new angles of the underwater world.
When you can start?
You can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You’ll log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
We have a great range of options for your three elective dives, choose from;
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Dive Propulsion Vehicle (additional fees apply)
- Full Face Mask (additional fees apply)
- Fish ID
- Search and Recovery
- Enriched Air (additional fees apply)
During your course you will:
- Discover new types of diving and find out which kind of diving interests you the most
- Learn how to plan deep dives and what physiological effects and challenges there can be
- Improve your navigation skills and confidence in the water by using a compass and kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
Why you should do your PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Cyprus?
Cyprus offers great conditions and interesting sites for diving. Perfect visibility, warm waters all year round, no underwater current – all these make diving in Cyprus safe, easy, fun and unforgettable.
With Cydive you will have the unique chance to visit the great wreck of Zenobia to do 2 of your Adventure Dives for the AOW course (additional fees apply). The memries of this wreck will last a lifetime and you’ll want to go back again and again!
- You have to be a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Minimum 12 years old
For this course you will also need the PADI Adventures in diving manual (45euros) , available to purchase from our shop on arrival.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.