eLearning Open Water – Digital Pack
Digital product to enroll for the PADI Open Water Course.
After purchasing this product you will be automatically assigned a registration code to access all training materials.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI Open Water Diver TouchTM. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver. The Touch integrates the PADI Open Water Diver Manual with the PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
After you download the Touch, you don’t need to be online to use it so you can truly learn anytime, anywhere.
- For Use On: Tablets, mobile devices and computor desktop
- Compatibility: Apple iOS- and Android-based devices. Runs in a web browser on PC/Mac in IE or Chrome
- Internet: Necessary only for download to the PADI Library App, to submit Knowledge reviews, quizzes and exams and log training dives on ScubaEarth
- Course: Revised Open Water Diver course
- Languages: Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish (student to choose the language during the registration process)
- Components: Open Water Diver Touch (including knowledge reviews, quizzes and exams) PDF of PADI Open Water Diver Manual,eRDPml Touch, RDP Tables, eTraining Dive Log and certification card processing fee
Prior to certification as a PADI Open Water Diver, you’ll visit our dive centre to complete your training. You’ll take a short eLearning Quick Review to confirm your understanding of safety-related material from the course, and you must successfully complete five confined water dives and four open water training dives with your PADI Instructor. You learn and master each of the required skills in confined water (swimming pool-like conditions) first before moving on and showing your instructor that you can comfortably repeat those skills in open water. As a PADI Open Water Diver, you will be a certified entry-level diver able to rent dive gear, get air fills and dive anywhere in the world in better or similar conditions to those you’ve trained in.
Find out more about the the in-water portion of the course here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.