Rescue & EFR – Early Bird DEPOSIT
This product is a 30% deposit. The remaining balance (334€) is payable upon arrival.
Check out now to avoid missing the early booking discount.
The Rescue Diver course is a crucial phase of your training, in fact it helps develop your ability to identify and prevent problems, as much as solve them if they arise. The course structure and organisation has been thought to help learning and to create in the candidate the proper mindset to deal with different kinds of emergencies.
- You have to be at least a PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers and years old.
- Have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
During your course you will learn:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.