- The Centre reserves the right to change dive sites without notice, due to weather, safety, or suitability on the day.
- Once the vessel has left port the dive will be considered to be taking place unless the skipper considers diving to be unsafe. Any missed dive once on board will not be refunded.
- All divers must be medically fit to dive and if in doubt, have a yes on their medical form must obtain a GP approval. It is important, to be honest on your medical declaration.
- All divers are highly recommended to obtain their personal diving insurance to cover any hyperbaric treatment if required, our insurance is third-party liability insurance and doesn’t cover individual diver treatments and accident cover.
- All divers must have dived within 12 months to book a boat/shore dive or day trip. If they have not dived within 12 months a refresher will be needed prior to booking. In the case that any diver has not dived in 12 months and is booked for any dive or day trip, Cydive has the right to decline the booking and request a refresher is completed.
- It is the diver’s responsibility to make sure they arrive on time to the dive centre. If a customer is late for the activity, then the activity will continue excluding them and no refund will be offered.
- Course and activity fees cannot be refunded if the program is not completed due to the decision of the participant.
- Full payment is required to secure your booking. For cancellations, up to 7 days in advance will occur 10% charge plus the PADI e-learning fee where applicable. Any cancellations less than 7 days will incur a 20% charge plus E-learning materials where applicable. Less than 48 hours and no-shows will incur the full charge.