PADI eLearning Advanced Open Water Course
Complete 5 amazing dives with our PADI Instructors
Takes 2 full days to complete
Minimum age – 12 years old
Minimum certification – PADI Open Water or equivalent
Advanced Open Water Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning is designed to improve your underwater knowledge and skills. You can begin this course immediately after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification regardless of your skill level. The course helps you build confidence in navigation, fine-tune buoyancy skills and introduces you to different diving activities such as wreck diving, night diving or underwater photography. After completing your eLearning, you’ll make five Adventure Dives: a deep dive , a navigation dive, and three additional Adventure Dives of your choice to earn your certification. You’ll log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
We have a great range of options for your three elective dives, choose from;
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Dive Propulsion Vehicle (additional fees apply)
- Full Face Mask (additional fees apply)
- Fish ID
- Search and Recovery
- Enriched Air (additional fees apply)
During your course you will:
- Discover new types of diving and find out which kind of diving interests you the most
- Learn how to plan deep dives and what physiological effects and challenges there can be
- Improve your navigation skills and confidence in the water by using a compass and kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
Why you should do your Advanced Open Water Course in Cyprus?
Cyprus offers great conditions and interesting sites for diving. Perfect visibility, warm waters all year round, no underwater current – all these make diving in Cyprus safe, easy, fun and unforgettable.
With Cydive you will have the unique chance to visit the great wreck of Zenobia to do 2 of your Adventure Dives for the AOW course (additional fees apply). The memories of this wreck will last a lifetime and you’ll want to go back again and again!
- You have to be a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Minimum 12 years old
For this course you will also need the PADI eLearning product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.